Salary QAR 0 - 5000
Desktop Support Technician16 Feb, 22 11:27 am doha
Company: GIBRALTAR TECHNOLOGIES WLL
Education: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Please share the CVs if you fit into this role and currently in Qatar. Candidates outside Qatar, please dont bother sending CVs. IT Technician with Experience of Five (5) Years Plus • Perform troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues reported by end users
· Escalate incidents to the next level when required support from Service Owners / SMEs. . . Participate in trend analysis as required by Helpdesk Supervisor
· Participate in root cause analysis for problem resolutions.
· Prepare, configure, and install end user computer equipment’s and peripherals based on the business demand.
· Fulfil the end user’s IT requests for software installations, software configurations, hardware relocations and other business requirements.
· Perform software deployments and patch management as required.
· Participate in the end users computing projects for various IT initiatives
· Facilitate end user hardware and operating systems upgrades as and when necessary.
· Contribute towards preparing end user communications, end user guide, software installation procedures, etc. Completion of Secondary (12 years) education plus 2-3 years of formal training leading to a certificate computer science subject.
• Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant areas with preferred experience in oil & gas sector.
• Good interpersonal skills and must have experience of working with a multinational workforce.
• Professional Certifications: Must have taken relevant technical trainings/certifications in specific area (Ex: Microsoft Certification for Operating Systems, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, etc).
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Provide first and second level support through call center or onsite, for all IT services.